Sunday, March 28, 2010

Catching my Breath

Crazy schedule has not calmed down. But I did have a little time today to think about the fact that in a mere 3 months I will be in France. On another of our wonderful, relaxing, tasty, wine-drenched Words & Wine trips!!

And then that caused me to go...."holy crap, 3 months away?? We're in charge of this thing. We've got to get the itinerary to folks!!" So uh...this blog fell by the wayside. But you can check out part of the itinerary that's getting firmed up and looking good ("holy crap, I only have 3 months to do that myself!!") over at http://wordsandwinellc.blogspot.com 
And in the next few days, Chris should have all the info and the full itinerary on the Wordsandwine.com website. (We still have a few spots left for some wine-lovers to join the tour!). Hey, I wonder if this means life is sort of returning to a pre-cancer normal? Now there's a thought!

I'll be back blogging over here soon...I hope.

(P.S. photo is Chris and pre-cancer/chemo Teresa on the first Words & Wine trip...August 2006. Awwww...)

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at that picture thinking, Wow her hair grew fast!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, not so lucky. And not so blond anymore either. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments mean you care. That's all I'm saying.