Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Have Survived


One year ago today--July 14, 2009--I finished (oh, wait...I "sucessfully completed") alllllllllllll treatments for breast cancer. WOO!!! HOOO!!!

And in celebration I had a bad hair day. You have no idea how good it feels to have a bad hair day again.

Also, there was this video clip, sent to me by a client:  "Bald Head Blues"

And then there was thai food and a nice dry Gewurztraminer shared with Chris (Okay, Seamus got a little chicken satay without the peanut sauce).

For now, all is right with the world.

Tomorrow, I have to remember to make my mammogram appointment. But tonight...it's all good. (Here's where you break into your choice of a) I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor, b) Eye of the Tiger by Survivor, or c) theme song to Survivor...depending on how much Gewurztraminer you've had).

1 comment:

Comments mean you care. That's all I'm saying.