Saturday, July 3, 2010

Jet Lagging

We are indeed back from a fantastic trip to Geneva, Switzerland and various regions in southern France. Chris and I have, however, both had serious jet lag like we've never had before (so I guess that means I can't chock it up to another chemo side-effect; hmmm...age?), so I haven't had a chance to blog--oh, and we were staying in a gorgeous but wi-fi challenged bed & breakfast, so I had no opportunity to blog while on vacation. I hope you don't mind, but I kinda liked being mostly away from the computer for a couple of weeks.

At any rate, as you can see, the lavender was in bloom...as were the sunflowers and a few patches of the Provencal red poppies were also still hanging out. More pictures later. But it's nice to think that this time last year I was a cancer patient just finishing up my final two weeks of radiation and still bald...and now, look! C'est la vie, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments mean you care. That's all I'm saying.