Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bernard Pivot Blogfest

I haven't actually participated  in a blog-festy sort of thing before but this seems easy and fun. Launched by blogger Nicole over at One Significant Moment at a Time, it's the Actor's Studio questionnaire. I'll be honest...I'm just going to do it off the top of my head (there's a certain laziness to this approach, I know. Whatever.) If you want to join in the blogfest, better hurry...we're all supposed to be posting this today.

Also, comments here or in the post below will still enter you in the contest for Sara Henry's book, Learning to Swim.

  1. What is your favorite word? Beagle
  2. What is your least favorite word? Stitches (can't even stand to type that!)
  3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Coffee
  4. What turns you off? Lack of Sleep
  5. What is your favorite curse word? Ah, I'm a simpleton. It's just F*ck.
  6. What sound or noise do you love? Silence
  7. What sound or noise do you hate? Anything loud
  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Literary Agent
  9. What profession would you not like to do? Doctor (see #2)
  10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "All your dogs are here."
  11.  
  12.  
  13. Okay, I can't get the formatting removed...this is not part of the questionnaire. But if you'd like to join in the fun (which this formatting problem of mine is definitely not part of), hop on over to Nicole's blog.
  14.  

5 comments:

  1. Fellow blogfest participant and new follower here. I enjoyed your post and I look forward to reading more from you. If you get a chance, check out my answers at: http://writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa! Great to meet you, and the blogfest is turning out to be a wonderful way to learn some things we have in common. I love the sound of silence -- so peaceful. And being a literary agent would be a blast, I agree.

    Thanks for playing along, and I look forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heaven answer was great! I hope I hear "all your dogs and cats and horses and everything else I loved"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love #10 especially. I can't wait to meet all my dogs again. That would be heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your answer to ten tells me why the answer to number one is what it is.

    ReplyDelete

Comments mean you care. That's all I'm saying.