Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm Off

Off schedule with the blogging.
Off schedule for my follow-up oncologist appointment (it'll happen...just not for a couple of weeks).
Off to Paso Robles for a lovely, much-needed, much anticipated long weekend. 

I will post photos, tell stories, exaggerate, blog, and of course share the dirt on how my second date with Paso Robles goes. Since as we all know, I fell madly in love and was talking marriage after the first date.

In the meantime, check out the next Pink Ribbon Place fundraiser...A "Pink Carpet Premiere" of Sex and the City 2. Chris and his friend Steve Holquin have been the main guys putting this whole event together! It's going to be fantastic and they've already sold over 200 tickets!!

Click here:  The Pink Carpet Premiere.

(and you thought that poster was about my trip to Paso Robles...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments mean you care. That's all I'm saying.