Monday, June 1, 2009

Too Good to Post


Okay, don't worry about me. I didn't want to go two entire days without posting because that seems to cause folks to worry about my self-absorbed and wordy self, but I'm also tired and don't have (thankfully!) much to post about. I had radiation number 4 today (29 to go!!) and I was even a few minutes early (8:55a.m!). Not bad for a Monday morning. We've got it down to where I'm in my office by 9:15 all radiated and everything. Not bad at all.

But I also went out with a girlfriend tonight after a busy day in the office and I've got to be up early and back on the radiation table tomorrow, so I've got nothing left for you. The good news is that's because in a way, I'm feeling too good to post to the blog tonight. Because there is no crisis and no complaints and not really any news....

Except this-- I officially have "skull stubble"!!! The hair has definitely started its comeback. Not that you could tell, but I can definitely tell. As can Chris. We asked Seamus for his opinion, but he honestly doesn't care. That's part of what's so great about dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments mean you care. That's all I'm saying.