Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cancer Vixen!


No, I don't mean me. And yes, I have been spending time on the internet today (what would you be doing??). I mentioned I've been reading Cancer Vixen--a graphic novel by Marisa Acocella Marchetto. Apparently, it may be turned into a movie starring Cate Blanchett. Cool. I feel so hip.

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/01/14/cate-blanchett-to-adapt-cancer-vixen-graphic-novel-looking-for-director/

And, to give you an idea why I love this book:

http://www.randomhouse.com/knopf/cancervixen/

(but I can't do 5" heels. That makes me 6'4" and no one wants to see that)

2 comments:

  1. This is a test to see if more than three hundered characters are allowed in the comments section. Because Lordy knows I know more than 300 characters and I want them all responding. Stacey and Barbara both are having trouble commenting. That’s not good. And I’m quite certain they were both witty and amusing and informative in each and every comment they made. How will I ever know? This is 358 characters (not counting the spaces).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me just say that in 5" heels I'd be 6'5" and trust me every guy who comes in at a whopping 5'5" wants to see that...because then your breasts are at eye level.

    ReplyDelete

Comments mean you care. That's all I'm saying.