Monday, April 6, 2009

Wine & Flowers

Sounds like a great date, right? Well, not quite. But a good evening anyway. So good there really isn't a blog post. See, the flowers were sent by Barbara Ryan (Thanks!!) who I've know since I was a 17 year old away at college with her son Gary. Nice surprise! And then tonight was the very difficult and hard work of tasting more wines for Chris's website (ForgottenGrapes.com if you've forgotten!). Here's the tasting team hard at work. That's Chris of course, and Brein and Roryann Clements, and Roryann's mom Holly Gunnette. And then the super taster Seamus, picking out his favorite. Me? I sipped on a white wine and took pictures. But that's enough to make me too sleepy for a post tonight. So, I'll just remind you to read yesterday's post and chime in if you have any thoughts on the topics raised.

I'm sure I'll post tomorrow. After all, I head back to Quest for more blood tests and so begins the countdown to Chemo #3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments mean you care. That's all I'm saying.